Independent Pre Purchase Building Inspectors
Independent Building Inspectors will visit the property with you, looking for major and minor defects. When major faults are found, such as an issue with structural integrity, you will be provided with detailed narrative on the problem so you can make an informed decision as to whether you proceed with the property purchase.
Major defects we commonly identify include:
- Leaking roofs or damaged roof plumbing
- Structural cracks, building distortion or timber framing inadequacies
- Building code defects
- Poor external drainage or storm-water concerns
- Leaking showers or baths / wet areas
- Poor electrical installation
- Stability of the site and issues with footings of the building
- Potential safety hazards such as collapsing balconies
- Potential Fire Hazards
- Swimming pool defects
You will receive a detailed report including photos and approximate costs involved in remedying the defects. You also have the option to attending the inspection, to benefit from a verbal report.
Call us on 0433 122 511 to discuss your pre-purchase report.